Part II Introduction
In Part 1, I included several links to related websites, but I neglected to give a link to my original blog that I wrote several years ago. http://lynnreggiane.blogspot.com/ This is an autobiographical fiction, but it will give my readers some more understanding of who I am.
In Part 2, Lyn journeys deeper into the world of Dolcett. She meets new people and new adventures as she is prepares to make her final commitment to Master Vicente.
I realize that the story moves slow for some of you pervs - but this is written for my sister Meat Girls who are wondering what Dolcett is really about It is also about emotions and feelings.
PLEASE NOTE: This blog is organized by Part and Chapter and not chronological order. Click on OLDER POSTS to continue reading the story.
I hope you enjoy Part 2.
Kisses Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment