Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Part II Chapter 6– Got Milk

Part II Chapter 6– Got Milk

I was an emotional and physical wreck.  I was also angry at Pili for betraying me to Master Az.  I needed to cry … and I did.

Pili kept on saying how sorry she was.

Cay came into the room. She was shocked at our condition. She blurted out; “What the fuck happened?”  I could not compose myself long enough to respond to her.  She said that she was going to go get Chrissy. I wanted to stop her but I did not have the energy to do so.

Vanessa then walked into the room and gasped when she saw how badly bruised our breasts were.

Pili was sobbing and saying over and over they Az had tricked her into telling him about me. She said; “that it was not intentional.”  I ignored her.


A few moments later, Cay brought Chrissy and Catalina into our room. Catalina gasped and said she would be right back as she disappeared down the hallway.

Chrissy and Cay began to clean Pili and me. The wash cloth stung as they cleaned our wounds.

Catalina came back with some of her Maui berry cream from Chile. She began to anoint our bodies with the magic ointment. She told us that our wounds were severe and was not sure if the ointment would be strong enough to heal. She said that this may need a “miracle” to be healed by Saturday.

 As Catalina was rubbing the ointment on our skin, Master Vicente came into the room.

He was very perturbed at what had happened; primarily because he had been duped by Az.
Both Pili and I broke down and began sobbing uncontrollably repeating to Master Vicente how sorry we were.

New Fears
Master Vicente looked at me and said; “Lyn, I am sorry there is nothing that I can do to save your niece,” 
I began to sob more. He said; “we have agreements with all the Masters of the ISTA and frankly the life of one slave/meat is not worth jeopardizing the sovereignty of the ISTA.

“Paula is on her own’”; he said with some finality.

 And he looked at Pili and me and said; “since I do not own you two, you are free to leave here at this moment”.

 I was devastated. I felt my whole life was crashing around me. I was sad, confused, and angry and scared all at the same time.

I said; “Master, I can never leave you…..never !
”
 I saw a slight smile crease his lips.

Then a thought came to me – Master Vicente is a Mayan god – and as a god I can pray to him for a favor.  

From my heart and soul I silently prayed to Master Vicente asking him to spare my niece from Az.


 I was startled when he answered me.  He said to my soul; “Lyn, do not worry – trust me and everything will be OK”

My soul leaped within me along with all the spirits of my sister meats that were now living within me. I felt that an enormous burden had been lifted off of me.

Then he kept his eyes on me and took a step closer.. He lightly touched my wounded breasts and patted my abused ass cheek. He looked over to Chrissy and said; get Sir Rufus over here tonight and his house guest. I want them to fix these girls.

He then said to me; “Lyn, I want you to forget about Az and Paula. You are to focus on healing and being your best for the dinner party on Saturday”.

He then looked at Pili and asked her what her plans were. She stared at him blankly.

He said; “fine!” He took her wrist and said; “I am going to give you to Az now” and he walked out of the room with her. She turned back and looked at us with fear in her eyes.

Healing
Catalina and Chrissy helped me into my bed. Vanessa slid under the covers with me. She told them; “I am going to stay with her for a while.”. We spooned in the bed. Her soft skin was certainly a comfort to me.  I could also sense the meat/spirits in me; they were singing a lullaby to my soul with words I could not understand.

I felt happy again and was looking forward to the day that I would be joining my sister spirits.

Got Milk?
I was awoken from my deep sleep when Vanessa woke me.

Two men had entered our room. One of them was Sir Rufus. I had never met him but I heard that he was the head recruiter for Master Vicente and a butcher. Next to Sir Rufus was another man.

 He motioned me to get out of the bed and come over to them, which I immediately obliged.

He introduced me to Master John C. Writer.  I smiled saying hello to him, but he was looking at my body and I could tell he was processing how much meat he could extract from me.  I felt all tingly as he was appraising me as meat. 

Sir Rufus said to me; “Master John owns the largest plantation in Brazil next to our farm. We have business arrangements with him to breed and process meats while he advises on our dairy farm.”  

The man kept inspecting my body and plunged two fingers is my vagina and two in my rectum. My sex pulsed as this inspection was very erotic, but Master John was all business. He grunted “sim sim, boa carne” in thick Portuguese. 

I had heard that Master John was the ISTA leading inventor of meat processing equipment.

Sir Rufus then introduced Vanessa to him. He began to inspect her breasts, fondling and squeezing them until a droplet of milk appeared on her nipple. He smiled saying” boas mamas” which meant good tits.  Vanesa released a stream of milk Master John took into his mouth.  As her milk dribbled from his mouth he said  “seu leite tem um gosto bom” which meant her milk tastes good.

I smiled proudly at Vanessa.

Then Sir Rufus said to Master John.  “We have been trying to induce lactation in Lyn, and Vanessa who is a very experienced cow has been training her, but Lyn has not produced any milk yet.” Then this afternoon Master Az Zing had a session with Lyn and tortured her breasts badly.

Master John then took my breasts and fondled them roughly, squeezing and pinching them. I watched him take my nipple in his fingers and squeeze them tightly. It hurt. He then inspected my nipple closely and my breasts and he grunted. He looked at Sir Rufus and said in broken English.; “this meats teats are damaged!’ He pointed to my nipple ad said to Rufus “see her areolas have been nailed”  

Sir Rufus asked him if he could repair my breast. He fondled them roughly feeling for the damaged milk ducts and he said “si – si” and with that he pulled my nipples until my breasts stretched.  I suddenly felt better – it was like my milk ducts were healed with a miracle. I wondered how much our Mayen god/Master had to do with this.

Master John then took my nipple to his mouth and he suckles on me very hard. All of a sudden I felt a drop in my breasts and droplets of milk formed on my nipple. I was lactating!

I was very happy!! 

Thoughts of how Paula was doing crossed my mind – but I said to myself; [“do as Master Vicente instructed you, put Paula out of your mind and trust him. Your job is to get ready for the dinner party.]

Invitation
The next morning, Master Vicente gathered all the discerning slaves into the dungeon. Christy, Catalina and several slave/meat girls were present as well.  There was about 20 of us present.

Master Vicente told us; “Ladies I am inviting all of you to the ISTA  meeting on Saturday evening. 


Many of our members and their guests  will be there and many slave/meats owned by our associates “ 
 I was really thrilled to be invited to the meeting.

Master Vicente continued; “The purpose of the meeting is to talk about the business of ISTA and for the members of the origination to buy, sell or trade meat/slaves.”

He then looked  at his discerning slaves and said; “Since I  does not own you…. yet …. I have no rights to sell you. But the members and their guests  will be inspecting and using you for future purchases - if you make yourTPE commitment to me”.

He then addressed the meat/slave present. He said; “ I don’t  know who of  you will  be sold at the meeting but I want you to know that I am very proud of you and I wish the ones who do not return good luck with your new Master”. 

The inevitability of this made my sex pulse again and I could feel the meat/spirts moving inside of me.

I was really excited to go to the ISTA meeting and be displayed to the other Dom’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment