Thursday, May 18, 2017

Part II Chapter 5 – My Niece and Tit Torture

Part II Chapter 5 – My Niece and Tit Torture
CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC
The house was getting busier, with all the ISTA member arriving for the meeting and dinner party. I had just finished entertaining one of Master Vicente’s visitors in guest bedroom.  I was walking back to my kennel to clean up.

 I was in the hall way just outside of the dungeon door. 

I saw Pili run out of the dungeon. She was crying. I could tell that she had been badly beaten. She had a scar on her forehead and her breasts had been mutilated.  She looked at me and then turned away. 

She mumbled that "Master Az Zing was looking for you". I felt a chill rUn down my spine when she said that. Pili then ran down the hall away from me. I assumed that Master Az had inflicted the injuries to Pili.

I did not know what to do. I was very scared and was thinking that I should walk away, however, the dungeon door flung open and Master Az was standing at the doorway – naked with a spiked paddle in his hand. His body was very hairy and his cock although large had a peculiar shape.

He gave me an evil looking grin and said “good ...you are here!”.  I guessed that he thought that Pili had summoned me and I obediently came over. 

He reached over to me and shoved me into the dungeon growling “get in there cunt’. 

I tripped through the second doorway and into the dungeon.

I was shaking because I knew that I was going to receive a severe beating to satisfy his dark sadistic pleasure.

He forced me onto a modified bondage bench. In quick expert motion, he tied hands and my arms behind my back  and then shackled my ankles.  

The bench had  wooden board attached.  I saw that there was fresh blood that stained the wood – I assumed it was Pili’s

He restrained me to the table with rope and shackles so that I had no mobility.  A ball gag was secured into my mouth so I could not speak.

He pushed my breasts onto the wooden board, he tied my breasts forcefully until they were painfully engorged, and then with a stainless steel clamp he secured my breasts to the board so that they were pointing up. 

He tied my hair to a small rope and lifted it so that my head and chin did not rest on the board.

I loved being severely restrained and I felt wetness in my vagina.

Master Ax saw my heighted arousal. He laughed saying; “you get stimulated fast” he trust 3 fingers into my pussy ....finger fucking me.  

He then said: “This DNA runs in your family” I did not understand what he was meant by “family”as my mother and sister and probably my niece Paula had all been killed in a robbery.

He said “maybe this will get you even more excited” as he placed an Hitachi wand securely onto my labial lips and clit – he had a remote switch that he used to operate the magic wand.  He switched it on and I immediately felt the rapidly rotating knob give me immense pleasure …  and I felt like I was going to cum.

After a few moments he turned it off and I was in a pre-orgasm state of bliss

I was struggling with a great effort – I was trying to breath as the restraints crushed my chest but aroused me non-the-less.

He then took a stainless steel nail  and placed it on my flattened areola and hammered it into the wooden board – I let out a muffled scream from the sharp pain. I started to take short quick breaths through my nose as I had been taught in order to endure the agony.

He placed the second nail in my tit and I was starting to shake from the fear and the pain. He drove the second nail in very hard and I screamed loudly (even with the ball gag) – at the same time he switched on the magic wand – the pain and pleasure were intense.

He hammered four more nails into each of my stretched out breasts.

 If I were not a discerning slave I would have used my safe word for him to stop – but I thought that would not look good.  I want to be a meat/slave and I have to learn to tolerate anything a dominant does to me especially a member of the ISTA board of directors.

All told, I was nailed to me to the board with ten stainless steel medical nails.

I was in an intense amount of pain – which Master Az enjoyed inflicting on me – I had an intense orgasm which made my body shudder -- but also made the pain on my nipples more intense.

I was thinking that; [he is testing my endurance to be a meat slave and I need to get through this”]

He then took a long stainless steel needles and pierced my breasts with the needles.  They were long enough that they pierced all the way though from one side to the other. Droplets of blood were streaming down my nipples. He tightened the restraints more and made my breasts turn a bright purple red.

I was also wondering if he was damaging my milk ducts. I thought; [“No he would not do that because he knows that human milk brought in a lot of money to the ISTA”]

The pain and the shock were so intense that I thought I was going to pass out.  I also kept wondering what is cryptic comment about my family was about.

As a future meat/ slave I knew it is not my place to question dominants motives. It is my responsibility to take whatever punishment he hands out without any questions. I was thinking; [ this is a painful test of my submissiveness…. Other girls have done it and so must I”]

I felt him spread my ass cheeks wider,  He spit into my anus hole and I felt the him lubricate his cock with my cum juices.

Then I felt the tip of his penis at my anus. His cock had an odd shape. His penis had a large bulb head – like a dogs. He inserted his cock into my anal canal.

 I have had a great deal of anal sex since High School but this was very painful. He pushed it deep into me – I felt like the walls of my rectum were going to split wide apart. He then started to ass fuck me hard.

As much as I was enduring I never expected what was going to happen next.

He put his full body weight on top of me. His hips in a constant piston pumping motion.
 His mouth was next to my ear and I could smell his foul breath. .

He whispered “you ass feels as tight as Paula’s”.  I shuddered violently when I heard him say my niece Paula’s name.  My nipples pulled on the nails as I wanted to get up. 

[“Was she alive?”] I thought. I heard his evil laugh in my ear. 

He said: “her fuck face pimp owed me a great deal of money. He wanted me to take your old whore mother and used up sister for payment.”  I know understood his comment about my family!

He went on; “Did the police tell you how I killed him?” I could feel and hear him snort in my ear.  I groaned loudly from the mental and physical  torture.

He said; “My men and I fucked his ass hard. We finished him by shoving a long wooden rod in his ass and propped him against a wall in you mothers living room.”

“I forced you mother to give him a blow job as I tied your sister to her back so her head was back to back to the old whore.” 


Just when he was fully erect I put the nozzle of my gun in your cunt sister’s mouth …. And then I squeezed the trigger” He grunted louder.  “The bullet nearly blew their heads off and then penetrated his pulsating cock.”

I heard him snort as he was recalling the scene. He laughed; “The  pimps cock was just dangling by a blood vessel.  You should have seen him wither in pain.”…… I was crying.  

He continued; “Then one of my men cut off what was left of his cock and balls and shoved it down his throat. I enjoyed watching him choke to death on his own cock, with your mother and sisters brains spewed all over his crotch!”

My mother and sister had become estranged from me and I had not seen them for a few years before they were murdered. My nice Paula and I would talk and see each other from time to time. I had last seen her at a S&M club in the Greenwich Village where she worked as a dancer. She told me that she was also working as a escort. I was happy for her. 

When she told me that my former boy friend was her pimp - I got very angry.. but now I was sorry that we did not stay in touch. 

Master Az went on. “We searched the house for money but we could not find any. “

I was in shock at what he was saying.. and he kept pumping his knobbed cock deep in my ass.  

He snorted. "So I took your cunt niece as my booty . She is young and I should fetch a decent price for her at the ISTA meeting next week. But it won’t pay me back for what the pimp owes me.

I was grateful that Paula was still alive.

He also said; "Paula told me that she has always admired you and wants to be just like you. ... She just may get her wish!" 

I felt him shudder and grunt as he let his seed spew into my rectum.

He got off of me and wiped his wet cock on my hair.

He then said; “Oh I almost forgot ---- you can thank your kennel mate Pili for telling me all about you.” He laughed loudly.  

He knelt down in front of me, his face close to mine as he said; ‘so cunt… you are going to pay me what I am owed from that fuck face pimp”…. “I am going to own you…. But I am not buying you!”.  

I could not comprehend what he was saying.  My mind was in turmoil from the worst of horrors. My dreams were being shattered – I want to be Master Vicente’s meat /slave…. And this vile brute was taking my dream away… just as he took my mother and sister. (I did not care what he had done to my sisters’ pimp).

He said ‘”at the dinner party on Saturday night, Vicente is going to ask you and Pili to be his meat/slaves. The both of you will refuse and you will tell him that you want to be my property.  There is nothing he can do since he does not own you and we are bound by our ISTA agreements. Besides you are worth less to him now because of the damage I did to your udders.” He laughed.

He went on; “if you don’t agree to this, then the next time you see your niece will be when I butcher her in front of you and make you eat her ovaries while she is alive”

He asked me; “do you understand” as he slapped the pins in my breasts.  I was trapped and I grunted a “yes’.

He said “good cunt”,

He then started to remove the pins from my breasts and roughly pry the nails that secured my tits to the board. They were bleeding.

As he was doing that I was thinking that [“It started to make sense as to why Pili had been acting so strange and asking the questions about the TPE. But why did she agree to do this?”]

He unshackled me from the bench and then yelled “get the fuck out of here .. and not a word to anyone until Saturday.

I was in so much pain and felt defeated.


I ran to my room. I saw Pili in our bathroom and I just glared at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment