Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Part II Chapter 12 – Lynn’s Dreams of her Sacrifice of being an Avatar

Part II Chapter 12 – Lynn’s Dreams of her Sacrifice of being an Avatar

TPE
I read the Total Power Exchange  contract carefully a second time. It is not like any other TPE that I have read. This one is total submission and permanent.

 Although Master Vicente told me earlier in the evening that he had chosen me,  I was nonetheless excited that he “officially” invited me to be a meat/slave. 

I heard Vanessa in our connecting bathroom,  I was dying to find out if Master Vicente had chosen her too. I went in and my eyes locked on hers – I was forcing myself not to let on that I was chosen – but I am bad at keeping secrets.

We both let out a big yelp and began hugging and kissing each other. 

Vanessa said ; “I am extremely happy! Me! A Meat Girl" – she grabbed her tit and gave a squeeze expressing strong stream of milk in my face. I laughed loudly.


We must have disturbed the others because Cay and Paula both came in. They were laughing and cheering. We were all selected!

I squeezed my breasts and expressed a small stream which we all shared.
We were celebrating and having a milk party!

Then Chrissy came into the room – she was smiling!.

We all kissed her and thanked her for our training. She said: “You girls deserved it, You passed all the tests and obstacles we put in your way. Your desire to be meat/slaves of Master Vicente”

Then she said; “Now get some sleep. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Chile and then  the Islas Desventurada !”

I smiled broadly and kisses my sister meat/slaves good night.

I got all my papers together and placed them into the purse as instructed. I did not want to waste time in the morning.

I was very happy but also very tired. I lay down on the bed and in a few moments I was in a deep sleep.

Dream
I had another very vivid dream – I was standing at the base of the stone pyramid. There was a full moon. All the stars were shining brightly. Even though it was night time I could see clearly with my senses.

Then descending from the sacrifice altar, at the top of the pyramid, was a beautiful woman. I could not tell if she was and Aztec or Mayan warrior queen. I sensed that she was probably  a Mesoamerican deity. 

She had a sword in her hand.  Above the altar was the moon and another planet and there were also five stars more prominent than the others.  I sensed that the celestial arrangement had a meaning and that it was also connected to the moon event that I experienced earlier in the evening.



The woman spoke to me. She said; “I am the Avatar of Coyolxauhqui who is also known as "golden bells".  She is  a moon goddess.

This excited me as I was brought up in a Wicca household, which has a significant devotion to the moon.

She said;“Golden Bells has come to earth through me  to educate and convert the world in in cosmic knowledge and to prepare the earth for a historic alignment so that mankind will have the opportunity to rise in spiritual consciousness.”

I was dumbfounded by this vision and what she was saying even though I did not understand what it meant.

She said; “my time as Golden Bells Avatar is coming to an end......you Lyn, have been chosen as my replacement”.

I asked her “why me?  I am to be a meat/slave".

She said; “You have proven worthy by your devotion to Master Vicente, your strong will, your connection with the slave/meat spirits and by attracting so many girls to be sacrificed to the gods”. 

I asked her what is an Avatar?    She said: " An Avatar is a bridge between the two worlds.  In the Spirit World, your emotions become your reality – especially for the Avatar."


I asked her: "Are you saying that I am being chosen to be a conduit from the spiritual plan to the earthly plane? She answered “yes”.

I asked her; “when did Golden Bells  select me?” She said; “earlier this evening when you were infused by the Golden Bells moon light.” I remembered the drive to the Banquet when I felt like I was having sex with the moon beams. 

She also said that I was impregnated with Master Vicente’s seed and I will deliver his child in one year – next October when your term ends. 

I thought;  [“a one year pregnancy is odd – but I am dreaming right? – or are my emotions taking over my reality?? – I am so confused!”]

She told me; “My powers will be transferred to you during the full moon in Islas Desventurada when I give birth to Vicente’s child and when I am sacrificed to him”.  I said; “that is in a few days!” She smiled and said "Yes".

She then called down a large metal disk. It had a sculptured relief of a dismembered Golden Bells.



She pointed to the disk and said that; “this is the death that Golden Bells enjoyed.  See how her limbs and head are dismembered from her torso. I will be treated to this death after his birth.”

She paused a moment, looking at me and said;”……And this will be how you will be sacrificed next year. You will enjoy the same death after your child is born in one year.”

Our linage goes back to Coyolxauhqui and every one of her Avatar’s up until me.”

She told me; “Our children are given to the gods, who will become protectors and warriors of our way of life”

She asked me; “Will you accept this task and your sacrifice?” I said; “If this is what Master Vicente wants of me, of course I accept” 

I asked her; “what is the significance of the alignment of the planets and stars behind her"

 She said;  "It represents a sacrifice that is required"  She continued;“You can see 2 stars on top of each other. Further to the right you can see 2 more arranged the same way. And even further, there is another standing alone. They represent the priests of the sacrifice.

She then showed me another vision of a sacrifice on an altar. In a human sacrificial ceremony, we see 2 priests  holding down my legs, 2 more holding down my arms, and one holding down my head.

When the Chief Priestess sees the stars arranged in that particular formation,  during the Harvest Moon then a  A human sacrifice is required which will be me. And then you in one year.”


I said that I was honored to be chosen as the Avatar. 

I then saw all the meat/spirits swarm around me…… among the multitude I saw Gabriella and Tania and I smiled … they had made it!

Then I woke up with Master Vicente on top of me.



THE END OF PART II   

No comments:

Post a Comment