Part II - Chapter 2 – slave Training
My New Home
We left Master's room and went out into the hallway. I gave Cay a big hug. She felt so warm and good against my naked skin.
I whispered “thank you very much for telling Master Vicente about me!”.
She kissed me and said; “ I heard the good news that you our becoming part of the family.”
I said “thank you! It is strange…. but I have never felt so free and liberated in my life as I am right now.”
She took my hand and we went down the 4 flights of stairs to the dungeon floor.
Cay told me that my kennel is next to hers and another girl, we were the only 3 girls in the house at the moment.
Catalina was waiting for us in the hallway. She showed me how retinal scanners work.
My kennel resembled an efficiency apartment without a kitchen. I hand incorrectly imagined a cage with a rug skin on the floor But instead it was nicely furnished with a queen size bed, couch a few chairs and a desk. A doorway led to a sitting area and common bathroom that all the kennel apartments shared on that side of the hallway.
The room was decorated in an Aztec motif with slave paintings on the walls and books on bondage, slavery and of course the full collection of Dolcett Cartoons.
Doubts and New Friends
Suddenly, I felt troubled as if a “demon of doubt” attacked my soul. I thought; [ “we are being conditioned to be good slaves – is this manipulative and controlling? – what am I doing here? I should leave and run away now!]
But then I felt a stirring within in me, I felt that it was the spirits that I saw in my dream---- and they counter -attacked the “demon of doubt” and chased it away. Then, just as suddenly, I felt a strange calmness overtake me, and I thought; [ I can’t bring myself to turn my back on Master Vicente and the life he is offering.”] I smiled inwardly, thanking these spirits of meat/slaves for rescuing me.
Cay tapped my shoulder and startled me out of my thoughts. She said; “Lyn, you look deep in thought”
I tuned and told her; “it’s ok now”.
Standing next to Cay was a beautiful Hispanic woman with a tawny complexion and a striking figure.
I smiled at her as Cay introduced me to Pili.
Pili moved closer and hugged me. “I am glad to meet you”.
Cay said that Pili is the other discerning slave living in the house.
She said in a thick Spanish accent “we are three meat sisters”. I smiled back at her as I kissed her cheek.
Catalina interrupted us and introduced us to Christy.
Christy is a very beautiful woman with crystal blue eyes that sparkled. Her face was framed with long blonde hair. She had a gorgeous figure with ample breasts and striking curves. She smiled at us and kissed and hugged each one of us.
Catalina said; “Christy has been a slave for several years. Master Vicente has put her in charge of our training and induction of his discerning slaves.” Catalina also told us that she was Master’s “first girl”. She was his favored one, for the time being.
Christy said; “I am excited to help you become Master’s slaves and eventually a slave/meat in the International slave Trade Association or ISTA”.
She continued; “there is a great deal to understand, so let’s get started by meeting across the hall in the dungeon”. Catalina left us as we walked down the hall to the dungeon.
The four of us were naked, except for our stiletto heels which is Master’s “uniform” for his slaves.
As we left the kennels, I saw Pili wobbles in her heels. She grabbed my hand and held it tight for stability. She looked at me with a shy smile as her tan face turned pink from embarrassment. I gave her hand a squeeze for encouragement.
I thought ["that she did not have much experience walking in high heels ... I will help her out."] I saw that Christy had seen this little interaction,
Training begins
When we arrived at the dungeon doors Christy she told us how the security systems worked.
As we were entering the dungeon, I was thinking incorrectly that ["Christy is a dominatrix and is going to punish me and Pili for our private tête-à-tête."]
Instead she guided us to the Dolcett area of the dungeon where the statute of the woman eating her own organs was.
Christy began saying; “you are going to learn how to comport yourselves as a slave of Master Vicente.” She handed us a chart of slave positions. http://www.restrainedelegance.com/preview/lexicon1/icons/
“Lyn and Cay, I think you are already familiar with slave positions."
I nodded my head yes. “Christy then slapped me in the face”.
I was startled and then I suddenly realized what I had done wrong.
I said; “Forgive me Miss Christy, a slave should always acknowledge a verbal question or command with a verbal reply”
Christy said “good girl, and I am happy that you addressed me as Miss and not Mistress, “ I am a slave instructor nothing more.”
Kristy began to show us how to sit on the floor in a “tower” and “nadu” and slave positions. I had
experience with this in the past so it was not unfamiliar and I knew Cay had done this too, but Pili had no experience.
Christy told us to sit with our eyes lowered when a Dominant is present or until they tell us otherwise. I watched Pili’s awkwardness as she sat.
I said; “Miss Christy, I would be happy to help my sister Pili practice her sitting positions” I saw Pili look at me and smile.
Christy said; “that is very generous of you Lyn. I think Master Vicente would be happy that you volunteered to help her. And that erases the bad mark from before’.
Christy looked at us and said; “Ladies, Master Vicente has invited you here because he saw in each one of you certain traits and desires of wanting to make the ultimate submission. You all have dark masochistic personalities and we need to make certain of your inclinations.”
I thought; [I have to agree but this is the first time someone said that to me so directly”]
She looked into each of our eyes and then continued; “that is why we call this a discerning period… for you and us to decide if this life is for you”. She said’ While you are in this period you will live the life of a slave, but as Master told you, you may leave at any time you feel this is not for you.”
Christy shared her story with us.
She said; “A few days into my discerning period I had strong doubts and fears of being meat/slave. I was scared and I asked Master Vicente to release me. He did not hesitate and was not even angry. He told me ‘you will be back’. As usual he was correct, because when I was back out in the world…..I felt trapped and not free.”
She paused a moment. I could see in her eyes that she was reflecting back to that time.
Christy continued; “I begged Master Vicente to take me back, which he did” She went on to say; “I have never been happier in my life … when I made my committed to give her life to Master Vicente and the ISTA.”
I felt my sex pulse when she said that. I let her words sink into me.
She cleared her throat and said; “Master Vicente also leads an organizing known as the International slave Trade Association. He has given his consent to the other members of the ISTA to use his
discerning slavea as they wish, but they cannot snuff you or permanently harm you. In other words you are there play things and you are to obey them as if it were Master Vicente ordering you. “
We all acknowledged her instructions
Finally she told us; “Go back to your kennels and freshen up, Master Vicente is having friends over this evening and the will want to use you. “
No comments:
Post a Comment