Part II Chapter 7 – Celestial Fornication – Primping for Dinner
Final Perpetrations and Primping!
The hours were flying bye leading up to the Saturday night.
My breasts were healing very well. Catalina was applying her secret ointment to them three times a day and Vanessa was helping me express milk from my now productive udders. It was no longer painful to squeeze the milk out. Each day saw more milk being expressed
Many in the house thought it was a miraculous or supernatural cure. I felt it was both the meat spirits and Master Vicente’s that were responsible for the rapid healing.
I am very happy since my horrible episode with Master Az. I gave all my trust to Master Vicente, so I stopped worrying about Paula. And I put all my emotional energies into make him proud to own me.
My devotion to him grew every day.
The monthly meeting of the ISTA was to be held In New York at the end of the UN General Assembly meetings. Many house guests were arriving over the past week. These Masters were from all parts of the world. They also brought there “first girls” with them.
There were meetings and dinners in the house this week. The Masters, who are in the slave trade business, held meetings among themselves or with the members of the Board. At the end of the business day they relaxed by using us discerning slaves in the dungeon on the many devices that Master Vicente had acquired.
Vanessa, Cay, and I got to talk and spend time with the “first meat/slaves’. We asked them questions about living as a meat girl and about when they thought they would be slaughtered. They shared with us the joys of being meat /slaves. I learned a great deal from them and I was glad that I could be with others who had been on the same journey before me.
Sir Rufus also spent time with us. He was not only a recruiter for the ISTA he was a butcher. He instructed us on the protocols of the meeting and dinner party. He reminded us again that we were not yet owned by Master Vicente so he could not sell or trade us.
We also spent time primping for the dinner meeting. I wanted to look my very best, especially since I would not be wearing any clothes. During the week we got Brazilian waxes and our legs and arm pits were waxed as well. We had facials, massages professional from New York salons and, makeup artists. All of this was done to accent our assets. We looked hot!! The members of the ISTA were going to be impressed which was a good reflection on Master Vicente.
Driving to the Banquet
Around 8:00PM on Saturday evening all of the meat/slaves and discerning meats gathered in the Great Room of the embassy. Each of us was given a full length sable fur coat to wear for the drive to the location of the dinner party. I put the coat on and it felt very ludicrous against my skin. As we were leaving the house each of us was given a small black purse which contained our diplomatic passport. We were told that we may need identification later.
We were giddy and in a party mood. It was a special night because some of the slave/meats may be sold or traded at the auction and Master Vicente or Sir Rufus may acquire new meats. And some of us discerning slaves were hoping that this was the night that Master Vicente would call us to become
his property. The thought of becoming his slave/meat made my sex pulse and my nipples harden.
Several limousines and limo buses were waiting outside to take us. As I was about to get into one of the buses, Chrissy approached me and said; “ Master Vicente wants you.” She pointed to his black Porsche. He was speaking with Sir Rufus. I was a little nervous as I approached him, not knowing if I had done something to displease him.
When I got to the car, both Sir Rufus and Master beamed. He said “My girl, you look absolutely yummy!” I blushed slightly saying “Thank you, My Master!” He opened the door of the Porsche and said “get into the car… I want you to ride with me.” I was surprised as I understood the protocols Master’s First Girl Chrissy would normally ride with him.
As I settled into the sports car, I made sure that the coat opened to reveal my long legs and thighs. Master Vicente slid into the driver seat and smiled at me while looking at my legs. He said; “good girl”.. I cooed !
I slid into the leather seats and said: “Master, I remember that this was the car that you picked me up with at the strip club and drove me to my new life!” I looked at him smiling. I said: “I will forever be grateful to you for revealing to me my purpose in life”.
He expertly engaged the gears and we sped off around the narrow streets, until we reached the FDR Drive under the UN. The city was sparkling in the early fall evening. This was my favorite time of the year in New York. The city radiated the joy that I was feeling because I was with the man I was going to give my life to.
I told him how beautiful the city looked.
He smiled and said; “Then I hope that you will like the next stage of your life in the Islas Desventurada and the plantation in Brazil.”
My sex pulsed and my heart was racing because I realized that the he was inviting me to sign theTPE contract.
I gasped and stammered; “Master Thank you so much! I – I ---- am speechless. This is all I have been wishing for …. I never expected you to tell me so soon.”He grinned at me and said; “When you get back to the kennel tonight there will be a package for you with the draft TPE and other instructions.”
I was so excited that I felt my wetness staining the sable fur.
He said “I was very impressed by your courage and loyalty last week with Az. You took a brutal beating for me and you did not give him anything.” He went on” but the most impressive thing you did was to pray to me from your heart”.
I said “Master, that came naturally to me. I knew it was the right thing to do.” He looked over to me smiling; “it was” he replied. I told him;” Master I was surprised that I could hear your response in my heart. It was a …….. metaphysical experience”.
Celestial fornication
He nodded and smiled saying; “You have special gifts….. you have become connected to the infernal spiritual planes – in a good way. I began to realize that in how fast you have healed this week”. I was not sure what he meant.
He went on; “I would not be surprised if one of our goddess’s will touch your soul soon.”
I decided not to respond to him as it seems too other worldly to me.
As we were speeding down the FDR Drive, I looked out of the window and saw the moon rising. It framed Master Vicente’s head like a halo. The sight stirred the meat spirits in me and I felt like the moon was calling my name through Master.
After a few moments Master said; “Tonight is a special night for us and the ISTA. I want to tell you to expect the unexpected tonight.” Again he confused me and he knew what I was thinking. He said” Az will be there and we will deal with him in our way. He may even bring your niece Paula and possibly Pili for the auction” I asked him; “Will you bid for Paula?” He said; “No …… just trust me”. I told him; “Master, you have my complete and total trust – no matter how it turns out.” He said; “I know my girl”
We were silent for the rest of the drive.
I was continually drawn to the rising moon and the bright stars surrounding it like children drawn to there mother – I opened my fur coat and I let the moon’s lustrous and radiant glow bathe me as if I
were stretched out naked on warm sunny beach and having sex with my lover. I went into some kind of trance.
Master Vicente smiled as if he knew what was happening to me – even though I was clueless.
We sped down the highway until he reached the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. When we emerged from the tunnel, my vagina was dripping wet.
I awoke from my sensual slumber breathing heavy. The car was angled such that the moon was right in front of me, looking into my eyes and soul ---- as two lovers stare into each other’s eyes after intercourse.
No comments:
Post a Comment