Saturday, May 20, 2017

Part II Chapter 3 Preparations – Odds and Ends

Part II Chapter 3 Preparations – Odds and Ends
A few weeks went by and our training and indoctrination is going smoothly.  We learned more about the International Slave Trade Association.

Master Vicente had many guests come to the house. Some were politicians and diplomats. I recognized several of them from news stories.   We were required to entertain them in the dungeon or the bed rooms.   

The members of the board the ISTA would also come in and check out the “new meat products”.  When I was with one of the directors, he would inspect my breasts, ass and pussy closely and judge my submissiveness looking for flaws and estimating market prices.  Most were courteous but there was no mistake that this was all business.

There was a rumor about one individual board member,   Master Az Zing. The slave/meats whispered that he was a particularly dishonest slaver.  He was rumored that he kidnaped women and forced them into slavery. ISTA had rules that said only volunteer women were to be slave/meats.  He ignored those rules.  I wanted to stay away from him, but the choice is never the girls to make.


Disappearing

A few weeks went by and our training and indoctrination is going smoothly.  We learned about the International Slave Trade Association. We would practice our slave positons. Pili had learned to walk elegantly in stilettos. And we entertained many of Master Vicente’s guests. Some were US politicians and diplomats. I recognized several of them from news stories. 

During this time, I had sold all my stocks and investments and donated all my clothes and furnishings. I put the cash into the trust fund in a bank in Islas Desventuradas  that Master Vicente and I set up. 

I also cancelled all my appointments with doctors and memberships in gyms.  I let the strip clubs and escort agencies that I had worked at, know that I was moving away.  When they asked I told them that I was getting married in South America and was moving there soon.  I was amazed at how complicated it is to “disappear” . But as Master Vicente instructed me, I was becoming a “forgotten non-person ” so that no one in my past life would miss me.  I also disavowed my US citizenship and became a citizen of  Islas Desventuradas . 

Chrissy told us: “to protect the ISTA, you will all become employees of the embassy, but we will not pay you. This way you will have diplomatic immunity.” 

She had us sign our diplomatic pass ports and we then handed them back to her since as property we could not own property.


Our Total Power Exchange Contract Explained
Christy told us; “in a few days Master Vicente may invite some of you to become meat/ slaves.  If he does, we will give you a draft copy of a Total Power Exchange contract.  This contract is unlike any TPE that you may have read or heard about.  The contract is your final agreement to hand your life over to Master Vicente.   If you sign the contract there is no turning back.  Once you sign the contract Master Vicente has full control of your life, he can keep you, use you as livestock, sell you or snuff you.”

There was finality in her words that made me pulse again. I was so eager to become his meat/slave.  I caught Cay’s eyes and we smiled at each other.  We were coming within reach of our destinies.

Christy continued; “At your commitment ceremony on Master’s island country of Islas Desventuradas  (which is Spanish for Unfortunate Islands)……you will sign the contract and them become a meat/slave. 

There will be many girls from around the world at this ceremony and several more will be joining us soon in this house.”

Pili were sitting next to me and I could feel her tremor nervously. I quietly took her hand in mine and I squeezed it, trying to reassure her.

Chrissy asked; “does anyone have any questions?”.

One girl asked; “what happens if Master Vicente does not choose one of us?”

Chrissy said; “Several of you recently came to us and so you are in early your discernment. We have not finished evaluating your. Some of you who have been with us for a period of time will be given another chance to see if you are worthy.”

Pilli asked in nervous broken English; “What happens if we do not sign the contract?”  I turned and looked at her with a concerned gaze, I felt her squeeze my hand this time. 

 Chrissy answered; “Then you will be free to go”.  Pili responded; “you mean that we would be free to go after all we have seen and done here.”

  Chrissy just looked at Pili and said nothing.  I was concerned for Pili because I did not know what she was thinking now … especially after all we have been through.

Chrissy then broke the silence in the room and said; “if there are no more questions you are all dismissed.

I tried to catch up with Pili but she ran to her kennel ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment