Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Part I - Chapter 1 -- Hot and Spicy

Part I - Chapter 1

Hot and Spicy

Cayenne was one of the more exotic dancers at the club.  She was a buxom brunette with penetrating eyes. Like her stage name she was hot looking and had a spicy personality!  Her makeup was Goth but not in a campy way – there was élan about her look.  Her leather outfits were kinky.

We were both in the dressing room. I was getting ready for my next set on the main stage; Cayenne was on right after me.

I had dancing at this mid-town New York club for about a month, right after I turned 21. Cayenne was about 26. We were both very experienced as strippers. I had been working at all nude clubs on Long Island since I was 18.  I guessed that Cayenne had been in the business for as long as I had been. As co-workers we knew each other but were not friends.

For her set on stage she was wearing her collar, leather thong, black leather spank miniskirt, and a satin push up bustier. She also wore thigh high spiked boots. .

As I was walking past her to go on stage I said, “Cay I love your look!.... You are amazingly hot!”. She looked up smiling at me; “Thank you very much Lyn… I appreciate the compliment”. I smiled back at her…..and on an impulse I kissed her cheek. I blushed at my brazen act. Cayenne then looked into my eyes with what I sensed was a longing desire.  I felt my sex pulse and I saw her nipples harden under her bustier. I began to say “Cay.. I am sorry……..” when she put her fingers on my lips to hush me. “No, Lyn that was very sweet”. I had to get onto the stage, as I left the dressing room I turned and saw her smiling at me.

As I was going on stage I felt that we had made a connection.

The club was crowded with Asian businessmen who were in town for a trade show at the Convention Center, a few blocks away. These conventions brought strippers and escort girls huge sums of
money.

 I was skilled at spotting the big tippers and knew exactly how much eye contact to make with them to get a big tip and entice them for another tip as I worked the next customer.

 After the three set music was complete, I was nude except for my G-string. I was gliding down the stage steps  I noticed a group of men ogling at me. I gave the group a sexy wink and adjusted my G-string so that they could get a glimpse of my shaved heat. I knew that I was going to strike gold with these guys and I needed to stake my claim before another girl got to them. I made a motion that I would be right back.

I passed Cayenne as she was going on stage and I was going into the dressing room. We made eye contact again and I felt another tingling in my groin. As she sashayed past me she squeezed my butt cheek and said “Nice ass Lynn”. I chuckled and smiled back at her.

I quickly got dressed in a pair of silver sequined cheeky shorts that accented my booty and a sheer halter top. A pair of stilettos and a quick freshen up with makeup completed my look. I was back on the floor to strike it rich from the Chinese businessmen, who from experience told me had big expense accounts.

As I was walking over to the table where the business men were seated, I caught a glimpse of Cayenne’s routine on the stage.

 She pranced the length of the stage, giving selected men a fake scowl. I assumed those men were who her radar said were big tippers.  She held a leather crop which she alternately slapped her ass with and then a customer’s cheek. They loved it!

Cay looked amazingly seductive as she danced on stage. I could have watched her all evening, but I had business to conduct, which is hustling lap dances and VIP sessions from the customers. In this club we gave the customers a lap dance on the main floor and semi-private and intimate sessions in the VIP lounges, for more money of course!

These Asian men were not shy and I could make double tips by grinding my crotch on one guy while I pushed another's face into my cleavage and rocked his head side to side rapidly. We call that “motor boating” and I got an easy $50.00 from each of them.

 I saw that they were also enthralled by Cayenne.  They wanted to be domed by her. I knew she was in demand for OTC (out of the club sessions) from clients who wanted private bondage sessions.  She had the possibility of making serious money from these horny masochistic men.

There were six men in this group. I can handle 3 at a time. If you want to know how, just think about the female anatomy for a moment  :D

So as Cayenne was coming down from the stage I made eye contact with her indicating that she should come over to this table.

She came right over to us. I was startled when she “hello my pet”. She caressed my cheeks and French kissed me passionately.  I returned the favor groping her body. The men were very excited and were anxious for more.

We sold them a one hour session in the large Champagne room upstairs.  The Champaign rooms were private with large beds, chairs and even some light bondage devices. Of course they are very expensive to rent and the men also had to buy overpriced bottles of cheap sparkling wine. They generously tipped the girls for “extra” services which was all ours to keep!

Cay then put a collar around my neck and attached a leash to it. She said “come pet, you are going upstairs and are going to entertain these generous gentlemen.”

You can fill in the details, but Cayenne and I both cleared $3,000 each.

It was almost 4:00AM  and our shift was ending. I had made $5,000 that evening which is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment